Think about that in terms of our work environment. We are the average of the people we spend the most time at work. This includes their influences on how you make decisions, solve problems, work with your team, coach, train, innovate and collaborate.
Unfortunately, those peers may all come at the same problem, issue or challenge the same way because of the close knit influences of the organization as a whole.
We end up with a regurgitated solution we tried before, the same people giving ideas in the last few meetings or not listening to others because “we’ve heard that before from you”.
· Get a fresh and confidential perspective from others who serve as a sounding board and innovation machine.
· Bounce issues and ideas off of a group of people who have unique business experiences that are different from yours.
· Be seen and valued as an expert or influencer in your field as you give advice, ideas or a different point of view that makes another’s life easier and more profitable.
· Have your own confidential personal board of directors at your fingertips and know they have your back.
· Be held accountable and see the transformation of your goals as you’ll meet with your own trusted advisers monthly.
· Be guided by a professional event facilitator with over 25+ years of corporate experience and 15 years as a Master Trainer.
· Potential for long term friendships, connections and networks.
Need more details or have questions about forming a group INSIDE your organization, schedule a quick appointment.